Network Administration can include everything from designing a network infrastructure to troubleshooting to creating technical documentation. As a network administrator, we manage the day-to-day operations that keep your network performing at its full potential. This can include operations such as:
- Performing hardware and software updates.
- Desktops and servers are operating accordingly.
- Data backup procedures are in place and working efficiently.
- Security updates are performed throughout the entire network.
- LAN and WLAN connections secure and working properly.
- Monitoring system performances.